Monday, December 9, 2013

Progress Massing and Floor Diagram

I have made some changes to my program , few things I 'd like to point out: I have arranged the spacing

  • Restaurant is now located on the 3 rd floor ( occupying the whole hotel space , along with it, I have included my cafe on the same floor for hotel guests ). 
  •  I have also moved studios ( Yoga and Palates studio) to the 4th floor on top of the lobby area . This way it clears up the circulation , those who 'd like to attend the studios can directly access those exercise premises . 
  • I made some changes to hotel rooms ( now there are standard rooms along with suites) 
  • I plan on extending my hotel part of the program to an additional flight
  • Spa is now has an open to below area (people can overlook into the pool while gathering near juice bar
  • I have changed my snack bar into juice bar which is still located in the spa 
  • I am also considering to convert my spa rooftop into a green garden, and make it accessible by restaurant guests as well as public.

FLOOR PLANS 




2 ND FLOOR 

3 RD FLOOR 

4 TH FLOOR 



ALTHOUGH NOT COMPLETE I HAVE ALSO INCLUDED MY OVERALL BUILDING VIEW 





2 comments:

  1. These are really coming along, I think the hotel part can be one-two floors higher along with the fire stairs - this will show the progression of volumes and give more hierarchy (and rooms).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your presentation and floor plans are really well resolved, but I'm not sure if they clearly show the internal relationships and connections you have thought through. I'm also not sure yet what relationship your building has to the neighborhood of Red Hook.

    ReplyDelete